It looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between.
- It is low in carbs,
- full of iodine, iron and Omega3,
- can be 50% of your daily vegetables with 80% fewer calories,
- high fiber
- Organic and sustainable
It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. Superfood? I sea pasta.
Preparation(20g per serving)
- Soak for 20 minutes in hot water, drain and I sea pasta is ready to be mixed with your favourite sauce.
- Or cook for 15 minutes for more tenderness and extra sea breeze in your kitchen.
- Our fans also sea salads, stews, soups, curries, omelettes and much more. See below for more recipes with Seaweed pasta.