I sea miso Porridge
We’ve got this amazing recipe made by Farah from The Soul Spoon, she shares plant based and gluten free recipes and just started with her youtube channel sharing mindfulness tips and more. Check her out!
The dish is full of subtle satisfying flavours and is perfect topped with your choice of vegetable or just to have on its own!
- 1.5 cups oats (or gluten free oats)
- 6 cups milk of choice (I used Oat Milk)
- 1 Tsp Miso Paste
- 5 Strips I sea bacon
- Pinch of salt
- Stir the mixture together in a pan and heat on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Remember to keep stirring, and add milk if the mixture starts to become dry.
- I think this porridge is perfect on its own! I topped mine with fried mushrooms and fried I sea bacon (fried in 1 tsp coconut oil for 3 minutes) but feel free to get creative with your toppings or enjoy just as it is.
You need the following product to prepare this dish: